Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Beginnings!

So, I have been communicating with my Bishop and everything I want to do will be done in June, or before that time! I am so incredibly excited. I have the ability to live all of my dreams and fulfill them and it makes me so happy.

My dear friend Paul wrote on his blog, http://paulsifer.blogspot.com/, that he wrote about thinking about the three things in your life daily that make your day better. I instantly thought of my wife, my family and my friends. I know without these people I would feel alone and depressed. I also know that in the case where I lost one of these people I would be devastated. I would feel that my life would be over and I would need to have the other groups around me to keep me going. I know that I would overcome this, but would want to not move on, as Thanatology tells us, it isn't about moving on, it is about learning to continue living without that person.

I know this is a small update, I will make a longer post in a day or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment